Lex Rex

verbum sat sapienti

Contributors
BGM
Zain
Lex Rex

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Early Church

BGM, please, do not hold back. This forum is intended for straight talkers, so you need to be more direct with your rebuke! LOL! I believe the Lord loves you in the same manner as St. Peter, and I mean that as a huge compliment (by comparison) as the Church was built upon this great apostle don't you know. I love your zeal, and your style. I think Bondage of the Will would have been a far better read with BGM in Erasmus' stead. No I will not reveal my source as I am afraid he will not be able to take a punch in the same manner. While the identity of Lex Rex is largely unknown, some rare photos were snapped shortly after reading BGM's latest:


"Mommmmyyyyyy"




"Is that all you got? Oh yeah, well I'm still standing...kind of..."