Lex Rex

verbum sat sapienti

Contributors
BGM
Zain
Lex Rex

Friday, March 04, 2005

Early Church

I took out Jehovah's Witness as it was a slap in the face of Orthodox, sorry for lumping them in. As to infallible pastors, I added a question mark as this is open for debate but forgive me Zain, my personal experience excepting you of course has been not good in gently pointing out an inconsistency between their "inspiration" and the Bible. I was "filled with the devil" for even challenging their "authority", which I would label Prima Prida. Of course, based on my past reckless behavior, they may have been correct in their judgment, I digress.

Also, on the continuing virginity of Mary thing, Zain we seriously do need to study this closer. There is some evidence that the early church held this view, even Calvin thought Mary remained a virgin.